Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Sunday

I take the day off on Sunday, but that doesn't mean I don't write anything. I do this because I enjoy it. Trust me. The money isn't great. Ask my two other jobs. So click those ads people! Help a fellow N.A. out. Sometimes I'll write something I enjoy here, but mostly I'll just give you a preview.

Monday: A brand new weekly called "Reminders from Mom Monday" is coming up. I neglected to learn a lot of basic skills growing up since our parents are do everything baby-boomers. This is probably the shortest weekly, and it will feature some basic household and money management tips. Get ready, remembering to change your air-filter will be a blast!

Tuesday: I don't have a good name for Tuesday yet, but I'll be reviewing media in some fashion. This week a friend of mine's blog.
Wacky Deals Wednesday: Learn how to use a credit card to do more than build credit. I can show you how to make money on those suckers. It's awesome. You can rake in around 2,000 dollars a year if you do it correctly.

Home Cookin' Thursday: Make the best burgers you've every had with out a grill. Ready to best the old man? Impress a young lady with you ability to make burgers that will shatter her memory of family cook-outs? This is the burger for you. Just takes a frying pan and a little bad-assery. Oh, and some vegetables.

Fun Times Friday: This week I am going to explore a fun way to see a movie and eat dinner...at the same time! Beer included! I'll let you in on several chains that make it happen and review one location near me. Some of you can even find one I am sure.

Smack Down Saturday: Join us for the epic battle of Chic-fil-a vs Zaxby's. A up and comer against the giant who's going to win?!

Recommendation of the Day: For those who thought Fight Club was too mainstream.

Pygmy



No comments:

Post a Comment